The JAA Driving Academy is here to help you become a better and more responsible driver, no matter your level of experience.
Our Driving Academy offers three unique programmes: Driver Assessment and Driver Improvement and our most popular, the Learner Driver Programme. For beginner drivers, our Learner Driver Programme uses either an automatic or manual transmission vehicle. Lessons are held on our driving range, as well as on the road.
The JAA Driving Academy service is only offered in the Corporate Area at present.
Learner Driver Standard
- Registration Fee $800 – Nonrefundable
- Learner Package – Ten (10) lessons General/Private Vehicle – $28,000
- Learner Package – Five (5) lessons General/Private Vehicle – $14,000
- Single Lessons Private Transmission – $3,000
- Single Lessons General Transmission – $3,000
- Truck Lessons – $4,600
- Executive Service – Pick up and drop off – ONE WAY – $1,500.00
- Vehicle rental for Exam – $5,000.00
For the Learner Driver Basic, you schedule your lessons and show up at the Academy at the agreed time.
Advance Driver Programme
This detailed training course is divided into theoretical and practical sections, with input and instructions from representatives of the JAA, The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) and the Island Traffic Authority.
Each section of the course will be assessed to determine whether the student has successfully completed the training.
- Defensive Driver Course – $20,000
- Employee Risk Assessment (Driver’s Report) – $10,000
- Employee Risk Assessment (Driver’s Report) Truck/Coaster – $10,000
- Collision Prevention Course – $25,000